microwave oven pyrex glass windows
Borosilicate glass is one of transparent colorless glasses, the wavelength is between 350nm to 2500nm, and the transimitance is more than 90%.
Its alkalifast, and the high temperature is up to 400°C,If course handling, the high temperature resiatant can reach 550°C.
1. Raw material: Borosilicate glass, Pyrex, Optical glass.
2. Processing: by Molding, Grinding, Polishing.
3. Surface quality: optical surface quality and well controlled tolerance
4. Inside quality: clear and transparent, no mold marks, no inside bubble and dirts.
5. Great heat resistance performance,stable chemical property.
6. Working field :widely used in high-temperature observation windows, lighting (high-power lighting panel), appliances, laboratory containers, solar, lighting and other fields.
Haisheng Optical produces of high borosilicate glass, with a good appearance, high temperature, resistance strong pressure, acid and alkali, high transparency, good quality, After cutting, grinding, polishing, milling,Tempered and so on process to complete.
|Strain and Temperature||520ºC|
|Index of refraction||1.47|
|Elastic modulus E||67KNmm-2|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion(20-300ºC)||3.3×10-6/K-1|
|Poisson's ratio μ||0.2|
|Water resistance(ISO 719)||1 Level|
|Acid resistance(ISO 195)||1 Level|
|Alkali resistance(ISO 695)||2 Level|
|CML resistant glass rod glass rod Φ6 × 30mm||300º|